Are you designing, developing or using a Battery Management System (BMS)?
Discover the first technical guide exclusive to these solutions now.
Our operational safety experts bring you a set of recommendations allowing you to certify the safety of your BMS at each development stage:
- Preliminary risk assessments
- Operational specifications and designation of safety levels (SIL or ASIL)
- Defining the architecture
- Designing the system
- Performance, endurance and validation tests
- User information (web-developer, installer, maintenance operator...)
Based on the IEC61508 standard and battery safety reference texts, this guide is a true point of reference which applies to associated systems, hardware and software:
- Stationary batteries (back-up, smart grids, local energy storage, green buildings, etc.)
- Batteries for embedded applications (electric vehicles, locomotives, aeroplanes, submarines, etc.)